Monday, July 25, 2011

Yes, I Deleted a Post

That's right...I deleted the post not because there was anything wrong with it, but because my fella requested it.
His reasons were that the post brought people here in droves from a group I no longer associate with, nor do I wish to associate with.
He has a point.

I don't back down from anything I posted.
It was the complete truth and I have my son as a witness PLUS many, many people at the rooming house that know what I moved in with, friends in Joplin that know what I left with and emails from other parties that had also met in real life the person I commented about and agreed with me.

Truth is, when I look on my visitor list and see multiple visits from Grand Prairie Texas and even more from Washington state, I realize that the only way to banish those negative people from my life is to ignore them completely.
Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment